Sunday, July 15, 2012

COFFEE


G'Morning,


It's less than a month now until my Official August 10th Kickoff Date and my "practicing" has been going pretty well.  Don't yet have the NutriBullet device I've ordered, but am hoping it will come any day, maybe even tomorrow (today is Sunday).  Note the glass of juice in the photo above.  I want some right now instead of this coffee I'm drinking. 

Coffee will not be permitted after August 10th.  However, my one experience with the Mean Green Reboot Juice #1 was very encouraging.  Starting the day with one of those refreshing and energizing delights should be even better than coffee.  I'll try it out as soon as the N'Bullet gets here and let you know.  I sent my juicer to BroRando so he too could begin practicing for kickoff. 

This morning I'm going to make a banana blueberry strawberry pineapple almond-milk smoothie for breakfast.  With flax meal and whey protein.  Powerful, filling, and
mmmgood!

I've had no meat or fish for two weeks now, and only an occasional bit before that, going back to early June.  No bacon!  I had a glass of milk (2%) last night, and olive oil on my salad, along with a chopped up hard-boiled egg.  These too are proscribed after August 10th.  Alcohol no, of course not.  I've quaffed no flagons since before June 1st.  And I've actually lost 25 lbs since I hit my all-time high of 325 in May.  My fat-pants are falling off, so I'm down a size already and my program has not even officially started! 

Cheers, BC
ps:  This "practicing" should minimize detox discomforts come the Kickoff.

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
                                                                                                   ~Mark Twain






2 comments:

  1. Sounding like a very good start and a smart way to ease into your program ..what doesn't kill us makes us thinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this working? This is a test

    ReplyDelete